Christine Caine’s perspective and wisdom inspired us to not let anger, division, chaos and worry paralyze us from moving forward. In her latest book, Don’t Look Back: Getting Unstuck and Moving Forward with Passion and Purpose, Christine encourages us to move past circumstances and a mindset that is holding us back from experiencing everything God has planned for our life.
We’re called to be the salt of the earth and if we get stuck and calcified in a moment of time, a moment where we’re supposed to be just passing through. Instead of salting the earth in the the future we’re called to, we’re gonna become calcified in a present that keeps us locked in our past.
We are sent to be salt and light in a dark and broken world. This isn’t what Jesus died for – for me to get stuck.
We can start by doing a few simple things. Show up. Do the next right thing. Have a bigger vision of the future than the past. Fix your eyes on Jesus, then follow Him.
In this interview with The Wally Show, Christine inspires towards our greater purpose and answers some difficult questions including:
– How do we start to move forward when we are stuck? (8:00)
– Christine shares her simple theology on the end times. (9:53)
– Who is the only woman out of 170 “chicks” in the Bible who Jesus tells us to “remember?” (10:23)
– What is Christine’s perspective on the abuse she experienced as a child and how does it affect her purpose? (16:25)
– Why does a good God allow so much pain, hardship and suffering to happen? (17:32)
– What is the surprising purpose of getting “unstuck?” (22:50)
– Why is it harder to get away from the will of God than we think? (25:58)
– And Wally gets to the bottom of the important question of “Does an accent help you sound more wise?” (33:24)
Christine’s powerful story of how simple steps brought her to this place in her current ministry inspire us to move forward with excitement as we navigate life living between the already and the not yet. Although God has brought her a long way from where she started, Christine believes there’s much more ahead.
I still don’t think I’m doing the thing that may ultimately leave my greatest legacy on Earth.
16 Bible Verses That Will Help You Deal With Anxiety, Worry, and Fear