We know it’s hard to set goals on your own. And it may seem even harder to set goals with God. We want to help take the pressure off of you. In this short video, Jon Acuff, a goal-setting guru and author of Finish, will help guide you in setting good, God-centered goals. He’ll also show you how “God is not unleashed by your successes or handcuffed by your failures.”
Watch the video, and start goal-setting without any guilt attached.
“For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” Ephesians 2:10
Easy Action Steps:
- Right now, invite God to help you set goals with Him at the center.
- Take 10 minutes. Write down a few random goals you’ve wanted to accomplish.
- Ask God to highlight the ones He’d like you to accomplish.
We’re helping you accomplish your goals this year with no strings attached. Sign up for our free 21 Day Challenge by clicking here: 21 Day Challenge
Latest posts by Rob Vischer
- New Music Friday: 1 Mind-Blowing Album + 4 Super Danceable Songs - January 24, 2020
- New Music Friday: 5 Vulnerable Songs by Christians (Not on the Radio) - January 17, 2020
- New Music Friday: 5 Unexpectedly Moving New Christian Songs - January 10, 2020