1. Clayton Kershaw – L.A. Dodgers
Clayton donates $100 to charity for every strikeout, which makes us ask, “Is it even ethical to swing when he’s pitching?”
2. Anthony Rendon – Washington Nationals
Anthony hasn’t tweeted in 2 years, which makes him one celebrity with no future in politics.
3. Jack Flaherty – St. Louis Cardinals
Jack doesn’t think Lebron will ever be as great as Kobe, which shows he’s not only a pitcher. He’s also an NBA expert.
4. Ronald Acuña Jr. – Atlanta Braves
Ronald was drafted at the age of 16 with a signing bonus of $100,000. In other words, his parents never had to buy him a car.
5. Kyle Gibson – Minnesota Twins
Kyle stays active all year in charitable work for his Minnesota community even though it snows for half the year.
6. Luis Severino – New York Yankees
When he was a kid, Luis’s dad bought him a New York Yankees hat- his favorite hat. Now, he plays for the Yankees. He’s definitely a one hat wonder.
7. Josh James – Houston Astros
Josh credits a sleep apnea diagnosis and treatment with helping him throw faster, which disproves the old adage, “You snooze. You lose.”
8. Andrew Kittredge – Tampa Bay Rays
Andrew Kittredge has 540 followers on Twitter. In other words, he needs more fans.
9. Liam Hendriks – Oakland Athletics
He signed an agreement for $2.15 Million last year, which is just above pro baseball’s minimum wage.
Latest posts by Rob Vischer
- New Music: Listen to “Morning Song” by Land of Color - November 15, 2019
- Why Arguing on Social Hurts You and Your Friends - November 5, 2019
- Watch the Most Powerful Short Film of the Year… - October 31, 2019