Instagram. You can lose hours scrolling through that feed but who doesn’t love that moment when your favorite celeb surprises you with that perfect biblical truth or encouragement! These are a few of our favorites. Who surprises you the most when they drop that biblical truth?
1. Carrie Underwood & Mike Fisher (@carrieunderwood & @mfisher1212)
2. Chris Pratt (@prattprattpratt)
Livin’ that #farmlife 🙏♥👍🏼 Missing home, missing the farm, missing the boy, missing the island. So I’m sharing this video as a way to express my gratitude for all the blessings in my life and to entice any of you watching this who may feel unease or anxiety with the state of our world to just breathe, slow down, go outside, find something not man made and give it a good look. A leaf. A bug. A cloud. A sheep. As William Cullen Bryant says, “Seek communion with her visible form….go forth under the open sky and list to nature’s teachings.” What a beautiful creation over which we’ve been given the responsibility of stewardship. The song is “Chain Breaker” by Zach Williams. I didn’t get his permission to use it. Hope that’s alright. 😬🤷♂️🙏♥ Big fan Zach. Please don’t sue me for all my sheep. Thanks to my farm team for all you do.
3. Justin Bieber (@justinbieber)
4. Tim Tebow (@timtebow)
5. Tori Kelley (@torikelly)
working with this legend right here was such an honor… he represents a huge part of my childhood! thank you for taking me under your wing & letting me learn from you. all talent aside, your heart for jesus & your genuine love for people is what stood out the most. i look up to you very much. @kirkfranklin 🙏🏼💗thx everyone for the love on #HelpUsToLove
6. Candace Cameron Bure (@candacecbure)
7. JoAnna Gaines (@joannagaines)
Latest posts by Candice Rogers
- Tim Tebow is Engaged and I AM Okay! - January 10, 2019
- Can You Tell if These Hallmark Christmas Movies are Real or Fake? - December 12, 2018
- A Single Girls Playlist for Getting Through Wedding Season! - June 9, 2018