If you’ve ever experienced a panic attack, you know how helpless it feels. The next time you find yourself facing one, here’s a playlist of songs to sing/cry/shout along to as you’re reminded God is in control.
1. Bethel Music – “Raise a Hallelujah”
I raise a hallelujah in the presence of my enemies. I raise a hallelujah louder than the unbelief.
2. Switch – “Symphony”
Even in the madness, there is peace drowning out the voices all around me. Through all of this chaos, You are writing a symphony.
3. Ryan Stevenson – “Eye of the Storm”
You alone are the anchor when my sails are torn. Your love surrounds me in the eye of the storm.
4. Lauren Daigle – “Rescue”
I will send out an army to find you in the middle of the darkest night. It’s true, I will rescue you.
5. UPPERROOM – “Surrounded (Fight My Battles)”
It may look like I’m surrounded, but I’m surrounded by You.
6. Zach Williams – “Fear is a Liar”
Fear, he is a liar. He will rob your rest…steal your happiness. Cast your fear in the fire ’cause fear, he is a liar.
7. Big Daddy Weave – “Alive”
But God, strong and mighty; You reached down for me so I could rise. Now I’m alive.
8. for King & Country – “Control”
I give up control: body, mind, and soul. Can’t do this on my own; I give up control.
9. We Are Messengers – “Love”
Don’t hang your head when you get lonely–I’ll never leave your side. Don’t go thinking you’re the only one that can’t get it right. You’ve got my love down in your soul, and I won’t let you go
10. Tenth Avenue North – “I Have This Hope”
Sometimes my faith feels thin–like the night will never end. Will You catch every tear or will You just leave me here? But I have this hope in the depth of my soul–in the flood or the fire, You’re with me, and You won’t let go.
11. Skillet – “Stars”
If You can calm the raging sea, You can calm the storm in me. You’re never too far away; You never show up too late.
12. Matthew West – “Strong Enough”
‘Cause I’m broken down to nothing, but I’m holding on to the one thing: You are God, and You are strong when I am weak.
13. Casting Crowns – “Just Be Held”
So when you’re on your knees and answers seem so far away, you’re not alone, stop holding on, and just be held.
14. Francesca Battistelli – “The Break Up Song”
I know I’m strong, and I am free–got my own identity. So, fear, you will never be welcome here.
15. Tauren Wells – “Perfect Peace”
When the bottom falls out under me, I’m held by the grip of Your hope. Higher than what I can see, You’re over it all.
16. Finding Favor – “Cast My Cares”
When my back’s pressed up against the wall with the weight of my worries stacked up tall, You’re strong enough to hold it all.
17. Plumb – “Exhale”
Just let go; let His love wrap around you and hold you close. Get lost in the surrender. Breathe it in until your heart breaks…then exhale.
18. Hillsong Young & Free – “Peace”
You will stay true even when the lies come. Your word remains truth even when my thoughts don’t line up.
19. Building 429 – “Fear No More”
When I’m broken and undone, Your mercy’s just begun. You overcome my doubt, Your hands are reaching out, You hold me through the storm, and I will fear no more.
20. Moriah Peters – “Brave”
The worry is weighing on me. Could you help me break down all these question marks and make me brave?
20. Bethel Music – “No Longer Slaves”
You split the sea so I could walk right through it; You drowned my fears in perfect love. You rescued me, and I will stand and sing, “I am a child of God!”
- Behind the Scenes of The Chosen Christmas Special With Phil Wickham and Dallas Jenkins - November 4, 2021
- One Item That Is Always on Wally’s To-Do List - August 18, 2021
- 3 Things Prison Time Taught Me About God’s Provision - June 3, 2021